It is not entirely clear what is happening. The recipe depends on
python3-pip (not the native), but somehow pip3 executable still ends
up in the native sysroot. Then pip3 can't find its own modules, which
means that either the modules are not there (in recipe-sysroot-native/
that is), or it's using python in a way that they're not in module
search path.

There's a number of recipes in meta-openembedded/meta-python that rely
on python3-pip-native (and build-appliance-image in core), so you
could investigate how it's being used there, and why it works in that
context.

You should push your complete layer with the recipe and its includes
to github or similar, so that it's possible to reproduce the issues.

Alex