On Tue, 27 Feb 2024 at 08:20, <miriam.r...@enigmedia.es> wrote:
> Thank you for your reply. I already tried to use cmake instead of autotools
> but the error I got was that there was no CMakeLists for the compilation.
>
> Then I tried to set:
>

> OECMAKE_GENERATOR = "Unix Makefiles"
>
> But another error appears:
>
> Error: Unsupported flag --build=x86_64-linux
>
> I think the only option is to use autotools and see if the problems can be
> solved.

If you don't follow the advice you get, and do something else, and
that something else fails, then people will stop responding to you.

So please. I'll say this only once: do what Ross suggested, and if you
get an error, then provide the complete recipe at that point (so we
can verify what you did), and a full copy-paste of the error. That's
the only way we can help, and make progress.

Alex