So do you have access to your target at all? Can you verify that the tcf-agent
is up running on the target device?

-----Original Message-----
From: yocto-boun...@yoctoproject.org [mailto:yocto-boun...@yoctoproject.org] On
Behalf Of Emir Elkholy
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 11:58 AM
To: yocto@yoctoproject.org
Subject: [yocto] Connecting to target using eclipse/ADT

When connecting to my CRB that is running off a usb drive that has yocto on it
I am trying to connect to the CRB from my host in order to debug using TCF
agent. Through eclipse I am entering the IP address of the target, and
attempting to debug from the debug configurations menu. Using a simple
helloworld as an example, the file is actually transferred to the target CRB,
but the debugging fails. Eclipse gives me a connection timing out error (not
allowing me to debug). Is there a link that describes how to connect to a
physical target using eclipse and the ADT? Is there anything that must be done
on the target side first before attempting to debug? I only enter the IP
address of the target under debug configurations, I don't setup anything on the
target side, maybe this is the problem? I followed the same procedure as
connecting to the QEMU (which works) as I did with the physical hardware. I
can't find anything online about a connection time out either.

Thanks