The DATETIME was being introduced in my bbappend, not the core recipe. So I
don't think a change is needed to the core recipe.

But see my response to David's email.

Regards,
Paul

Confidentiality Notice:  This message (including attachments) is a private
communication solely for use of the intended recipient(s).
If you are not the intended recipient(s) or believe you received this message
in error, notify the sender immediately and then delete this
message.  Any other use, retention, dissemination or copying is prohibited and
may be a violation of law, including the Electronic
Communication Privacy Act of 1986."