On 2015-09-22 08:53, Mayank Agarwal wrote:
Thanks Daniel for your help.Please specify how can i remove it

It would be a lot easier to help you diagnose your problem if you provide
more data:
  * What version of Yocto are you using?
  * What is your target machine?
  * What image are you trying to build?
  * What changes have you made to local.conf that might affect the result,
    e.g. adding any additional packages, etc?
More details, the better.

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 8:21 PM, Daniel. <danielhi...@gmail.com