On 2015-09-23 06:13, Mayank Agarwal wrote:
Hi,

To give you more detail,I am trying to add gstreamer-1.0 support in framework
which is already having gstreamer-0.10.
Now gstreamer binaries are built in Intel 80386 32 bit format,while my machine
is amd,64 bit.So what i am doing i am configuring
and compiling the gstreamer plugin packages on ubuntu and copy the whole source
from there,after that i am doing do_install
in my recipe.In my recipe i have set noexec=1 for
do_fetch,do_configure,do_compile.It is able to install binaries in
image/usr/lib and sysroot folder according to what i write in
do_install but in installing the binaries to final image it is giving these
errors:

i hope what i am doing above is right.

In log.do_rootfs file i am getting below error:

ERROR: Unable to install packages. Command  returned 255:

update-alternatives: Error: not linking /rootfs//bin/bash to
/bin/busybox.nosuid since rootfs//bin/bash exists and is not a link

What changes i should do in recipe file in order to overcome these errors.

Why are you trying to move binaries around (from your build host
directly into the target)?  You should be able to just add the
gstreamer-1.x recipes to your build and have it work.  Note there
is no problem with gstreamer-1.x being installed alongside the
older gstreamer-0.10