Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
I think that it might be a good idea to start planning for a milestone release. Let's start small? Shoot for an ApacheCon EU announcement? Thoughts?

I think we should have a logging solution in place.  ;)  What else?

I agree we should have a milestone release at ApacheCon, which is 26th of june btw.

I intend to work on getting transport security in place. I believe we will be able to use SSL transports before ApacheCon. The OCI framework is very flexible when creating support for new transports. Hopefully I will have basic SSL functionality in place within the end of next week.

Best regards,
Anders