Anders Hessellund Jensen wrote:
Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
I think that it might be a good idea to start planning for a milestone release. Let's start small? Shoot for an ApacheCon EU announcement? Thoughts?

I think we should have a logging solution in place.  ;)  What else?

I agree we should have a milestone release at ApacheCon, which is 26th of june btw.

I intend to work on getting transport security in place. I believe we will be able to use SSL transports before ApacheCon. The OCI framework is very flexible when creating support for new transports. Hopefully I will have basic SSL functionality in place within the end of next week.
I've already started work on seeing if I can get this to work, attacking it from what Geronimo requires from an ORB in terms of callbacks to manage the SSL security. This required creation of a small plugin to the iiop plugin to allow Geronimo to participate in the security decision making and also hook in to the Geronimo keystore management and configuration process.

Rick

Best regards,
Anders