Thanks for the update and glad you got it working.

Edell.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick McGuire [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 27 September 2006 18:32
To: yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Difference between Java 1.4.2 vs. Java 1.5

I finally got my openejb2 test working.  I got fooled by a subtle bit of
redirection being done by the Yoko unit tests.  Our tests launch child
processes for the client and server portions of the tests, and the unit
test infrastructure ensures they're launched with the same value for
java.endorsed.dirs as the base test case harness.  The
java.endorsed.dirs property doesn't work unless it has been specified on
the java command line.  All it took was adding

<argLine>-Djava.endorsed.dirs=${project.build.directory}/endorsed</argLi
ne>

to my surefire plugin definition.  Man, this was an ugly one to figure
out :-)

Rick