Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

On Dec 31, 2006, at 5:55 AM, Lars Kühne wrote:

Hi,

is there any kind of documentation available for the configuration parameters (the "yoko.orb.*" properties mentioned in the ORB_impl class) of the core orb?

If not, where would I start such a document? wiki, website, or core/src/xdocs?

The wiki is the best place to put such a document.

OK, I've started the OrbConfiguration page.

However, I think that ultimately such information depends on the ORB version, so it would be better to have it in svn, along with the code it documents.

As a user, I would expect that this info is be part of the product download, and it's not clear to me how to do this. The technical problems of creating a snapshot from Maven might be solvable, but how do we handle the IP issues when non-committers contribute to the wiki?

Anyway, I've started collecting the information in the wiki for now, as you suggested.

Regards,
Lars