Well, actually i would prefer something less extreme. Like adding information trough the forum description or a sticky thread. The way i see it the forum section should be used for discussion and not concrete requests and bugreports.

I know we have been talking about changing the sections in the forum before, but it seems like its really about time now.
Even team members use it different from what we kind of decided.

In the support section we have a lot of stuff that would be better hadled trough bugtracker or wiki. Most of the content in "Introduction for new users" and "Documentation" would be better suited for the Wiki. While a lot of the thresds in "Bugs", "Hardware Issues", "Conundrums (Unresolved Issues)" and "Software Issues and Updates" belongs in the bugtracker.

The yoper team section has to many sections, and is almost not used any more.

By merging some of these sections and informing about where stuff should be posted would probebly help.

I undestand your POV Tobias and i agree that we cant just remove the forum sections, but to get any change we have to meke it
easy for everyone to see where they are suppose to post stuff.

Lets talk about this on the meeting:)