Awesome news! I'll give it a spin as soon as I can.
Walter

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Tobias Gerschner
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 4:48 PM
To: Yoper Development List; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [yoper-dev] Yoper 3.0.1 Titanium Maintenance Release

Hi,

We're proud to announce the distribution release of yoper 3.0.1
Titanium. It is the first and only maintenance release for Yoper 3.0.
We are already very busy working on Yoper 3.1, which is scheduled to
be released in Dec 2007.

The focus for 3.0.1 has been bugfixing and updating. There are more
than 500 updated or new packages. This release features kernel
2.6.21.1 including the -ck
patchset with the SD scheduler. It ships xorg 7.3 and compiz for
desktop effects. It furthermore comes with kde 3.5.7, koffice 1.6.3.
and Firefox 2.0.0.7 as well as a large number of other cutting-edge
desktop packages available via online repositories.

This release is shipped in 2 flavors. A slim cd with 142 MB and a live
cd with 678 MB. A DVD will be released in 2 weeks time to include
feedback from the 3.0.1 release.

The full announcement is available here :
http://www.yoper.com/announcements/yoper-3.0.1/ . Please use this in
your announcement posts to make sure people can find release specific
updates  ( torrent seeds , bugfixes etc. )

For those interested what has been going on behind the scenes , check
out here: http://www.yoper.com/wiki/index.php?title=Developers .

Also stop by at irc.freenode.org #yoper to chat with us .

kind regards

--
Tobias Gerschner
Member of Board of Yoper Linux Ltd. NZ

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.