I did a fresh install of the reg iso and only found two problems very
small..
1. After install of the reg iso when logging out,  there is a display
from the installer asking if you would like to install more software.
This only happens the first time you log out.
2.  You have to quite smart-update from the task bar in KDE to be able
to use either smart from the console or smart gui. (it is running in
readonly mode)  Once you quite the task bar notifier smart should work
again.

Those are the only problems I ran into.  Overall things seemed to go
smoothly!  One really nice thing that I don't think was present in the
other releases is:  the installer asks if you would like to add the dev
repos or... was this in the earlier versions?
Thanks,
James