That's a good question and I suppose it is possible...
But I bought the vinyl boot in a used record store in Japan in '79. DAT didn't come out on the market until '86 or so, right?. I sorta have my doubts that it's the same source - but who knows? It could be...
Interesting.
BTW, tho' I agree with all of the comments regarding this boot, my favorite part is the brief Beach Boys nod in the end of BHAFA. "Little poop shoot" indeed.
SOFA

I've been thinking about this show the last couple of days.
Is the source for the vinyl boot and the dat tape the same or different ?
Best,
Glen

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here