Skipsign (US) << Conehead (BE) << Ashley H (UK) << ???

Received this from JohnG (thanks dude!) last weekend, and am ready to
pass it on. Skipsign, your snail addy please.

BTW, for those who have been a part of (or interested in) the 'Vine
Problems' debate we've been having, the above represents the procedure
that should occur when a disk gets passed along: 1) Find the Last and
Most Complete list of viner's and respond to that message, with 2)
your name removed from the list, and 3) remove any non-essential
morsels of commentary from previous posts - if you're anal enough to
keep it looking nice...
regards,
SOFA

> > > Mothers of Invention
> > >
> > > Fillmore West
> > > San Francisco, CA
> > > 11/06/1970
> > >
> > > # of Tracks: 15
> > > Total Time:  63:49
> > >
> > > Have Gun, Will Travel  1:34
> > > Call Any Vegetable  10:34
> > > The Sanzini Brothers 2:02
> > > Penis Dimension  8:05
> > > The Sanzini Brothers  2:20
> > > Little House I Used to Live In/Mudshark  4:57
> > > Touring Can Make You Crazy  2:14
> > > Would You Like a Snack?  1:39
> > > Holiday in Berlin  4:07
> > > Cruisin For Burgers  8:47