Is Vol. 2 the purple one/Helsinki concert? I have that on audio
cassette somewhere. It's a good one.

http://globalia.net/donlope/fz/lyrics/index.html
> If the series is indeed new to you guys, then you should hunt it
down and purchase it post haste! Essential listening, every one -
but most fans have their favorites. Volume 2 is the one most talked
about, and therefore most favored, IMO...
> SOFA

out? Is this the release of vault stuff? I guess I should go to
Zappa.com more often or something because this one slipped right by
me.
>     Jim L

---------

[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Glen Young
>     Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 11:38 AM
>     To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
>     Subject: [Zappa-List] It was 19 years ago,probably not today.
>
>     What do others think of the Stage series ?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: