Vol 2 is "The Helsinki Concert" with most of the material from roxy. For
me these compilations were amongst my first experience of FZ - being too
young (and australian) to have seen a tour. I had vol 1 with the flo &
eddie stuff and vol 3 which includes a great version of dicky's such an
asshole. I now have them all.

Check 'em out, you'll love it.

Guy wrote:

> Is Vol. 2 the purple one/Helsinki concert? I have that on audio
> cassette somewhere. It's a good one.
>
> --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:Zappa-List%40yahoogroups.com>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > It is precisely what they meant; read all about it:
> http://globalia.net/donlope/fz/lyrics/index.htmlf
> <http://globalia.net/donlope/fz/lyrics/index.html>
> > If the series is indeed new to you guys, then you should hunt it
> down and purchase it post haste! Essential listening, every one -
> but most fans have their favorites. Volume 2 is the one most talked
> about, and therefore most favored, IMO...
> > SOFA

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: