    From: mr_and_mrs_skull
    To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 7:28 PM
    Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Re: Nappy's Fate?

    Who the hell is this Nappy person anyhow?
      All I know is that Nappy was origianlly penciled in for this past years
      tour but something must have happened because he said "he couldn't make
      a deal with the devil (GZ). That was why they got Ray White.

      --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

      > I read a hint of something not fully explained on a web site saying
      that the ZFT had done Nappy wrong - could someone possibly clue me in?