    From: mr_and_mrs_skull
    To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 10:10 PM
    Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Re: Nappy's Fate?

    Again, I've always known him as Napoleon Murphy Brock. Maybe i'm just not
hip enough to be "in" on this, seeing as how I'm merely a Zappa fan. Don't care
about ZPZ's, Project Object etc. I just like Frank and what he did so I may be
a bit of a clueless outsider.
      Are you serious about this question?
                                                           Marc