Good day Folks,
I live in Poland (UE). I need to get 200 Motels (2cd) which is as you
all well know long time out of print. It's impossible to buy in my
country. I also couldn't find it in other regular internet shops I know.
Can you tell or show me where can I buy one copy of this particular copy
for reasonably price (the cheaper the better).
Or perhaps some of you want to sell it. If someones offer would be fair
I can send you a money (US dollars or euro) hidden in the envelope via
post, as I don't have any pay pal thingie or suchies. I only have credit
cards (but as I understand that's good for official shops me reckon).
Or I can trade - for instance I could buy here some brand new other cd
records you ask (not necessarily FZ) and send it out. Of course if only
I could get the requested ones.
Or you tell me your terms.
I'm interested in well preserved (good condition) discs, including
booklet, poster and obi wan kenobi ;-).
Any offers, suggestions?
Bart

Sprawdź gorące oferty. Wakacje 2008.
Grecja, Turcja, Egipt, Hiszpania - ceny już od 679 zł
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fcorto.www.wp.pl%2Fas%2Fwakacje-2008.html&sid=406

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: