From: mike brown <uerusub...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: A bit busy
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 12 March, 2011, 9:58

All,

Thanks for the messages of concern, but here in Kyoto we got off pretty much
scot free. Still, a pretty adrenalised 24 hours not knowing what was going to
happen next (I imagine the same thing was experienced by Americans during
9/11). Again, it's nice to know there are people looking out for you at times
like these.

Loving kindness all, and my thoughts are with the people of Japan who have been
affected by this disaster..

Mike