Anthony;
You may right as it was an intellectual interpretation. Thanks for pointing out
Mayka

--- On Wed, 31/8/11, Anthony Wu <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Anthony Wu <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Mahayana
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, 31 August, 2011, 22:47


  








Mayka,
 
Prajnaparamita is not the same as 'mu'. The former is completely logical, and 
the latter completely illogical.
 
The four noble truths are really the 'heart of Buddhism'. No sects of Buddhism 
ever deny them.
 
Anthony

--- On Wed, 31/8/11, Maria Lopez <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Maria Lopez <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Mahayana
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, 31 August, 2011, 11:42 PM


  






Hi JMJM:
 
I've never been very clear about all those different splits and ramification es 
spread all over the place.  So I have done as ED and check into the wiki what 
has to say about Mahayana.  The teachings still go back are: The Heart of the 
Prajnaparamita Sutra which is to me the equivalent to:MU. Apart from this Sutra 
there are many teachings in Buddhism in general I'm not aware of them, Also I 
keep very close to me the Sutra of the breathing and the Sutra on the eight 
realizations of the great beings. Others such as the lotus Sutra doesn't 
awake much interest in me, others I left behind such as the one of the Four 
Noble Truths, Others I read them when I feel like it such as the Heart of the 
Buddha Teachings, 
 
Mayka
--- On Wed, 31/8/11, Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明 <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明 <[email protected]>
Subject: [Zen] Mahayana
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, 31 August, 2011, 8:09


  

Dear Forum,

Do you consider "Zen/zen/your practice" a Mahayana practice?  If so, how does 
Mahayana actually practice?  What is its core teaching?

Thank you in advance,  jm
-- 
Learn the Basics of Chan Meditation...
http://www.chan-meditation.org
Chan in everyday life...
http://www.chanliving.org
To be enlightened in this life...
http://www.heartchan.org
To save our world...
http://www.universal-oneness.org







Reply via email to