because they are lazy..".seek and you shall find"...merle

Are there any Gnostic Christians still around?

In my Shangha searching, I have found many Buddhists who pray/chant to Buddah,
and they seem to view him as a god, rather than their own nature.

Why would people be more interested in being told what to believe, as opposed
to exploring Truth for themselves?

Glenn