On 8/30/2012 7:08 AM, Edgar Owen wrote:
> There is a lot more to it than that and you actually have to use your
> reason to get to the point where you don't have to use it and can
> directly experience.

I can understand this perspective, perhaps even share it in a way. I may
at times express similar thoughts, but I do not to hold to such
understandings as at best they are personal experiences turned into
generalized projections. Others experience this differently. All OK as
reflections, as pointers. No truth in any of them, beyond the truth of
their expression.

This "point" one may experience implies a before and after where things
are different. While it may appear so, if you believe this to be so what
has been realized? *L*

Realized or not, there is only experiencing, only 'don't know'.

Nothing to it! Nothing lacks.

KG