Joe and Merle,

This is correct but it's important to recognize that desire and attachments are
not really for things but for the IDEAS of those things in one's mind.

That's why, Merle take note, one can release oneself from desires and
attachments just by changing one's mental narrative.... Changing it to a more
positive one is the first step...

Edgar