It is a long book but very funny.  The double-spaced sections there are in
the style of classic poetry, and can be skimmed through without missing so
much.

And each chapter is pretty self contained once you get past the first 10 or
so (where the character of the Monkey King is set up and his background
told).

Thanks,

--Chris
ch...@austin-lane.net