Suresh,

The brain, ears etc. all produce sound. These vary greatly from day to day or
minute to minute. Normally the brain tends to filter these out and ignore them,
but they are always there.

The ringing in our ears is the sound of something but what? The music of the
spheres? Quantum processes in our brain? Alien broadcasts? Maybe someday we
will begin to listen and decipher it....

Likewise the enormously complex and ever changing colored patterns when our
eyes are closed. What are these images of? They are certainly images of
something.....
:-)

Edgar