Suresh,

I don't know what this sound is.  I have never heard a hissing like you
describe.  I sometimes hear things, like a soft ebb and flow, and I assume that
has something to do with my bodily functions.

I don't think this hissing your describe is the same as  Mozart's 'music of the
spheres', but I really don't know.

...Bill!