Joe,

An example of one of the other exercises we did at that conference was we
divided up into teams of I think 5 apiece.  Each team had a different problem
to solve, it was a logistics problem - management oriented.  Each on on the
team was given a 'clue', a piece of information that was critical to solving
the entire problem.  We could not however divulge our clue until we were
directly asked about it, and then we could only reply with a 'yes' or 'no'.
This of course required the team to work closely together and to cooperate on
solving the problem.  The kicker was one of the clues was false and misleading.
 Even the person that was given the clue didn't know that, and we as a group
were not told that was the case.  So we not only had to work together as a
group to acquire everyone's clue and then put them together to solve the
problem, we had to eventually discover that one of the clues just didn't fit
and abandon it to solve the problem.

Cool, huh?  A good emulation of a real life problem-solving activity.

There were some other very good ones too.

...Bill!