Bill!,

Thank you, Bill!(!)

Definitely cool.  Too cool for School!

--Joe

PS  Remember the Star Trek thing about the Kashi-Maru exercise, or whatever it
was, at Star Fleet Academy?  Your training reminded me at first of this.  Cap't
Kirk effected some unique and famously- legendary solution of that problem, as
I recall (vaguely, down the years...).  Bill!(!), you guys did the Kashi Maru!
And the Watusi at the same time!  ;-)