that's tell'en you joe!

merle

Dear Joe,

You are not a zen practitioner truly that is what I understand from
your message. So much of fear was expressed in your mail. Why this
fear about a person. Why you are so quick to form a Judgment and
reject, this is nothing of zen practitioner.

I am not afraid of any body and not afraid of any philosophy. When I
was in 20s, I used to read OSHO books, people scared to read OSHO
books those days in India.

The person who introduced OSHO books to me also covered the OSHO book
as if it is a school book. I first removed that cover and said, “I
will read any book and why should I fear of anybody. If they pass some
judgment about me then that is not my problem, it is their problem”

Zen is like knife pierce everything and comes out in shining. Don’t
judge the person who told something, but see what is that he had gave.

Your fear shows you need lot of practice.

Practice more,

Best wishes
Suresh


-- 
Thanks and best regards
J.Suresh
New No.3, Old No.7,
Chamiers road - 1st Lane,
Alwarpet,
Chennai - 600018
Ph: 044 42030947
Mobile: 91 9884071738


------------------------------------

Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links



    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to