Merle,

Nope!  

I said...

WORK!.

Zazen is about 1/13th of Zen practice; it's the lucky part.

Zen practice is a cocktail.

Today I have Celery and Carrot in the juicer.  A lil' black pepper and sea-salt.

Please see my juicer.  It is a BIG MOUTH type.  To match a certain cousin of my 
distant acquaintance.  From Hamilton Beach ...not a destination on Australia's 
Gold Coast, I don't think.  It works so well.  I can recommend it.  I chose 
this model with the metal hold-down arms, because they will not break (a 
plastic-arm model is cheaper, though):

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009RVA2QA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&keywords=big%20mouth%20juicer&qid=1362075289&sr=8-2

And, !ay, Chihuahua!, que placer es el jugo!

Salud,

and to enjoy Work,

--Joe

> Merle Lester <merlewiitpom@...> wrote:
>
> i see no dust!..well well well well... spick and span!..
> 
> are there any wolf spiders lurking in the corners of the ceilings?...
> 
> work..
> 
> you said we had to sit still and meditate to receive the "good oil"
> 
> make up your mind cousin joe
> 
> merle




------------------------------------

Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to