Siska,

I also think some of Edgar's and my differences are semantic or even a
misunderstanding of what each one is saying.  I know that is the case when I
talk about 'experience of Buddha Nature' and Edgar talks about 'Zen'.  I've
detected that and tried to steer clear of those situations to avoid the
seemingly endless and useless refutations in which we often engage.

Let me give an example of what I think is an illusion and we'll see what Edgar
says when he wakes up in the USA and logs in:

I claim the mental concept of a circle is illusory; and by extension so is the
mathematical formulas expressing the relationships between a circle's
circumference, diameter, radius and volume.

I hope when Edgar reads this he will leave us a comment explaining his belief
about circles and if he responds the way I think he will I'll take it from
there to illustrate how our differences become amplified.

...Bill!