Joe,<br/><br/>I know it sounds crazy to those who haven't tried or experienced
it, but I think there is also a nature consciousness that entheogens allow us
to enter. There has been significant research carried out on the effects of DMT
on the consciousness, especially when taken in the form of ayahuasca. Subjects
overwhelmingly report similar experiences of meeting an entity that they
recognise as coming from the world of nature. I understand that this sounds a
bit cuckoo and at best superfluous, but good luck to those psychonauts, I say,
understand the counter-argument to this that when they're 'back' their problems
are too. That's why "I" choose to understand this