Merle,

Thanks asking, Dearie.

I hope it suits "Zen", but ...life is not art, and art is not life.

That's why they go by different names, Cousin.

That's why my Cousin is "Merle, and that's why your Cousin is "Joe".

Do you get it?

This is not Rocket Engineering!  Easy stuff.

--Joe

ps  (there's no such thing as "Rocket Science", by the way).