Hi M,

In Chan practice, instead of noticing "body sensations", we actually ask our practitioners to focus on Ten major chakras (acupressure points) inside of our body.

This not only redirects our mind, connects to the state of being of our body, also rejuvenating our major organs, so that we could eliminate our physical hindrances.

If you are interested, we offer free classes of this technique online at http://www.chanliving.org

JM
Ordained Teacher of Chan