Hello,

I would like to offer my help with getting a jar containing precompiled
binaries in the Maven Central repo. IMHO this would lower the bar
significantly for the Java community (no more installing, just include a
maven dependency). My experience with Maven is only as an end-user (and
some poking around with an internal repository), but I'm a quick learner :-)

Best regards,
Attila Balazs