I'm currently experimenting with travis automated github releases and
finally gotten to the point where things add up.

I could try to set this up for libzmq but I need to know how to build the
release tarballs, checksums, changelog, debs, rpms, etc. Then I can make
travis upload those artifacts to github releases and even override the
github generated tarballs.