Oh.. no 'a'? I thought there was an a.

jane bhandari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
larvae, surely?

larve
turned
butterflies.

ankur prahlad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Vivek, I have revised the poems. You made me realize once again that without humility there can be no improvement.

Here are the revised versions:

The Impact of It

Looking
through
the reflections
at the
incomprehensible
It
makes us
realize
the reflection
that we
are

and we
fly about the
cities

larve
turned
butterflies.

Play Santa's Celebrity Xmas Party, an exclusive game from Yahoo!

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS