congrats

ss_prasadd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks Rumjhum. I had sent in a set of 10 poems and I didn't
get the prize for one poem in particular. I will post a few of
those pieces  on Zest soon.

--- In ZESTPoets@yahoogroups.com, "ymursawsib" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Congratulations Prasad! This is good news!I wish I could be there to
> cheer for you! How about posting your award winning entry here and a
> few other places, after the award ceremony is over? Would love to
> read your award winning piece! Congrats again.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Rumjhum
>
> >> The TOTOs for creative writing are being shared by Shakti Bhatt,
> S.S.
> > Prasad and Nisha Susan.
> >
> > The evening will be celebrated with readings by the award-winning
> > writers. Anjum Hasan, poet and critic, will introduce the
readings.

> > We look forward to seeing you at CROSSWORD AT 6.30 PM ON FRIDAY
> THE
> > 20TH! Tell all your friends about it!

Yahoo! Photos

You are encouraged to post poetry, respond critically to the poems circulated and participate in discussions. To post, email your message to ZESTPoets@yahoogroups.com OR post online at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ZESTPoets/post/

Writing book Business writing book Writing child book
Writing and publishing a book Writing poetry Book writing software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS