Hi Prasad!

Waiting to read ur prize-winning entries. And congrats!

Vidya.

--- In ZESTPoets@yahoogroups.com, Indira Babbellapati
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> congrats
>
> ss_prasadd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   Thanks Rumjhum. I had sent in a set of 10 poems and I didn't
> get the prize for one poem in particular. I will post a few of
> those pieces  on Zest soon.
>

> --- In ZESTPoets@yahoogroups.com, "ymursawsib"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Congratulations Prasad! This is good news!I wish I could be
there to
> > cheer for you! How about posting your award winning entry here
and a
> > few other places, after the award ceremony is over? Would love
> > read your award winning piece! Congrats again.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Rumjhum

Bhatt,
> > S.S.
> > > Prasad and Nisha Susan.
> > >
> > > The evening will be celebrated with readings by the award-
winning
> > > writers. Anjum Hasan, poet and critic, will introduce the
> readings.
> > >
> > > We look forward to seeing you at CROSSWORD AT 6.30 PM ON
FRIDAY
> > THE
> > > 20TH! Tell all your friends about it!
> > >

> --
> You are encouraged to post poetry, respond critically to the poems
circulated and participate in discussions. To post, email your
message to ZESTPoets@yahoogroups.com OR post online at

>         Book writing software   Writing book   Business writing
book     Writing poetry   Writing and publishing a book   Writing
child book

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.