James Pic wrote:
Hi all,

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 8:46 AM, Christian Grobmeier
<grobme...@gmail.com>  wrote:
    - a method that can be used to easily debug the code. ... For example, I
use PersistentObject and I would like
    know why the find query returns me nothing. In the documentation,
there's no
    clue to that could help me to resolve my probleme. And also, there's no
way
    to print the $q->getQuery() without hacking PersistentObject.
Isn't it possible by just setting a breakpoint and without hacking ?

Maybe we
must
    consider the fact to create a false dependancy to Debug, disabled by
    default.
What would be the benefits of that over xdebug ?

I insist for your own good, maybe the source of your problem is not
specific to the components... are you sure you're using xdebug
correctly ?
A pertinent question: is xdebug considered a strict requirement for doing zetaC
development?
Regards

James

--
http://jamespic.info
Customer is king - Le client est roi - El cliente es rey.