Hi everyone,

Thank you for the comments. Unfortunately, we made a decision two years ago
to work with an on-line information system that does not work with Macs. At
the time, the word was that Netscape and IE were moving towards a common
standard that would include the command set used with MIDI-Links. This
hasn't happened and we are paying a price for it. With some of our limited
time and resources, we are working towards a solution to this problem. The
only solution that we presently have for Mac users is a Virtual PC/IE
combination - not satisfying at all but it does work.

Here is the corporate website:
<http://www.connectix.com/products/vpc4m.html>
Here is a review of the software: <http://www.emulation.net/windoze/vpc/>

The price is around $300.00. Please continue to complain and we will
continue to find a reasonable solution. This is a high priority issue for us
that we don't have the resources to remedy at the moment.

Jayne
Jayne Roma
Project Coordinator
Marine Invertebrate Diversity Initiative (MIDI)
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
phone: 902-426-3587
fax: 902-426-6695