all,

for whatever it is worth, for me, netscape is a great browser and email manager.  it
is enormously convenient to have both in one application instead of having to use
explorer and outlook.  given the
rampant problems with viruses being spread through outlook, netscape is the right
application for me.  i have only encountered one site that was explorer-specific in
its presentation but still allowed
me to view and see the information albeit differently.

with the sophisticated website design and management packages today, it seems that the
browser and platform should not be a factor when viewing organization's sites.  i hope
that a resolution can be
found for pc and apple holdouts.
--
Michele L. Tremblay