It sounds like you might be the man to start this job off.  Have you tried
looking for contributors/assistance on any of the other lists, like Storage,
for example?  Some of the systems people might be able to give you a hand.  I
don't have the skills to help you directly, but I'd like to offer my
encouragement to look through the community lists for help.  Your work would
really be a plus to the Open Solaris/Sol 10 movement.  (I think you might want
to do some research on how to get your project into the OSol codestream - I
think you need some votes from contributors plus a sponsor?)

cheers,
Blake
--
This messages posted from opensolaris.org