EK> what's wrong with http://bugs.opensolaris.org/bugdatabase/index.jsp
EK> for finding bugs?

Unless they've fixed it recently, the "keywords" search doesn't actually
check against the Bugster keywords field.

And the information presented is pretty limited.

I think there are other issues, but these are the ones that annoy me the
most.

We (the OpenSolaris core team) have been working with the people who own
the b.o.o code to fix some of the most glaring issues in the short-term.
We've also been working with the Bugster folks to come up with a
long-term plan that puts the external community on more-or-less equal
footing with Sun employees.  (The difference would be that you have to
be a Sun employee to see confidential information, like customer account
names.)

EK> I think what you're asking for should be solved at the opensolaris
EK> community level (if its not already there) - not specifically for
EK> ZFS.

Yes, please.  If we can't work within the b.o.o framework (which is not
an obvious conclusion to me), then at least let's implement something
for the entire site.  Having community-specific bug functionality is
just going to mean duplicated work and an uneven user experience.

mike