On 11/11/06, Bart Smaalders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It would seem useful to separate the user's data from the system's data
to prevent problems with losing mail, log file data, etc, when either
changing boot environments or pivoting root boot environments.

I'll be more concerned about the confusion caused by losing the
changes when booting off different datasets but that problem exists
ZFS or otherwise.  I see a clear advantage in keeping more bootable
images than I can have "partitions" for especially when monkeying
around with the kernel codes.

--
Just me,
Wire ...