> Hi Frank,
>
> I'm sure Richard will check it out. He's a very good
> guy and not
> trying to jerk you around. I'm sure the hostility
> isn't warranted. :-)
>
> Best Regards,
> Jason

I'm very confused now. Do the x2200m2s support "hot plug" of drives or not? I
can't believe it's that confusing/difficult. They do or they don't. I don't
care if I can just yank a drive in a running system out and have no problems,
but I *do* need to be able to swap a failed disk in a mirror without downtime.

Does Sun not have an official word on this? I'm losing my faith very rapidly on
the lack of an absolute response to this question.

Along these same lines, what is the roadmap for ZFS on boot disks? I've not
heard anything about it in quite some time, and google doesn't yield any
current information either.