On 5/29/07, Krzys <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello folks, I have a question. Currently I have zfs pool (mirror) on two
internal disks... I wanted to connect that server to SAN, then add more storage
to this pool (double the space) then start using it. Then what I wanted to do is
just take out the internal disks out of that pool and use SAN only. Is there any
way to do that with zfs pools? Is there any way to move data from those internal
disks to external disks?

You can "zpool replace" your disks with other disks. Provided that you have
same amount of new disks and they are of same or greater size

--
Regards,
       Cyril