Roshan Perera wrote:
Hi all,

Is there a place where I can find ZFS best practices guide to use against
DMX and a roadmap of ZFS ?
Also, the customer now looking at big ZFS installations in production.
Would you guys happen to know or where I can find details of the numbers
of current installations ? We are looking at akmost 10Terrabytes of data
to be stored on DMX using ZFS (customer is not comfortable with the RaidZ
solution in addition to their best practice of raiding at DMX levell) Any
feedback, experiences and more importantly gotchas will be muchly
appreciated.

http://www.solarisinternals.com/wiki/index.php/ZFS_Best_Practices_Guide
and

I know Ben Rockwood (now of Joyent) has blogged about how much
storage they're using, all managed with ZFS... I just can't
find the blog entry.

Hope this helps,
James C. McPherson
--